1 December 2021, the Russian Pellet Union together with the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in Japan held a webinar for Russian wood pellet suppliers and interested Japanese stakeholders. Representatives of the largest Japanese wood pellet distributors and end-users, as well as renowned consulting companies took part in the event.
Japan is rapidly increasing its pellet imports, and Russia its production capacity. Russia has the potential to produce millions of tons more high-quality wood pellets from secondary residues.
1. Self-Regulatory Organisation “Russian Pellet Union” - Ekaterina Mikhailova, Executive Director
2. BIONET JSC - a manufacturer of lignin pellets - Vyacheslav Pyshny, General Director
3. Magistral-Transit LLC - a manufacturer of premium wood pellets in Siberia - Alena Karegina, Head of the Legal Department
4. Region-Les LLC - a manufacturer of premium and industrial wood pellets - Kirill Neyelov, Managing Partner
5. Red Line Logistics LLC - Logistics and exports of Russian wood pellets - Anton Lukyanov, General Director